Automotive reporting for metro-Detroiters from the streets of metro-Detroit.

No gear-head, tech-babble here friends, just what you really want to know about a car before you sign your life away...or at least the next 36, 60, or 72 months of it.

I know you want style, comfort and fun. Moms, I know you don't drive a minivan because you want to! I'll tell you which cars will make your commute along 696 more comfortable, which ones are destined to become Dream Cruise favorites and which rides will keep your kids entertained so you don't have to.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Played hookey...the Sienna made me do it...


Guilty! I couldn't resist. The powers that be tempted me with great weather, hubby home for the day AND a new Toyota Sienna in my driveway with only about 50 miles on it. Sorry folks, that's just too many carrots a-dangling for me power through. So, yeah, we totally played hookey today and instead of gearing up for work and school we headed Kensington Metro Park instead. Jealous? You will be...


Sienna made the 30 minute trip even more amazing with the dual-DVD entertainment system in the second row. My boys were able to watch different movies at the same time! Amazing - and headphones allowed them to hear their movies while I could still hear the radio, just WOW!

Not to mention my husband and I were in complete agreement, "This minivan looks cool, I'd totally drive it!"

For sure! More Sienna tidbits to come, today was just a sneak peek ;-)











No comments:

Post a Comment