Automotive reporting for metro-Detroiters from the streets of metro-Detroit.

No gear-head, tech-babble here friends, just what you really want to know about a car before you sign your life away...or at least the next 36, 60, or 72 months of it.

I know you want style, comfort and fun. Moms, I know you don't drive a minivan because you want to! I'll tell you which cars will make your commute along 696 more comfortable, which ones are destined to become Dream Cruise favorites and which rides will keep your kids entertained so you don't have to.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Guilt-free Green Cabs


I have been seeing these little hybrid cruisers all over Royal Oak, have you? Michigan Green Cabs provides hybrid rides and according to reviews on Yelp.com, they have a great reputation going for them so far. Comments like, "prompt," "Clean," "courteous," and "cheaper than other taxi providers," filled the reviews I saw.

Hmmm, I'm going to have to give them a whirl some time, perhaps on my next trip to the airport since they offer flat-fee airport transport and I can book my cab on-line- nice!
Check 'em out at www.migreencabs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment