Automotive reporting for metro-Detroiters from the streets of metro-Detroit.

No gear-head, tech-babble here friends, just what you really want to know about a car before you sign your life away...or at least the next 36, 60, or 72 months of it.

I know you want style, comfort and fun. Moms, I know you don't drive a minivan because you want to! I'll tell you which cars will make your commute along 696 more comfortable, which ones are destined to become Dream Cruise favorites and which rides will keep your kids entertained so you don't have to.

Sunday, April 18, 2010


GM Finds Religion?

Um, it's Sunday morning and I am admittedly groggy at the moment - BUT, very sure I just heard GM will be bringing new models to local church's so parishioners can get a little test-drive with their Sunday service.

I really don't know what to think of this latest ploy to please consumers - sounds desperate right? Church? Really?

Not too surprising I guess. We all have a tendency to seek spiritual inspiration when times are tough. Wonder who we would find in the confessionals...

Oddly enough, the picture of the Caddy CTS piously posed behind Shrine Church in Royal Oak was NOT taken during one of GM's test-drives. It was taken about two weeks ago, long before I heard of GM's latest campaign. Yep, I'm a lil' pyschic like that.

My Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment