Automotive reporting for metro-Detroiters from the streets of metro-Detroit.

No gear-head, tech-babble here friends, just what you really want to know about a car before you sign your life away...or at least the next 36, 60, or 72 months of it.

I know you want style, comfort and fun. Moms, I know you don't drive a minivan because you want to! I'll tell you which cars will make your commute along 696 more comfortable, which ones are destined to become Dream Cruise favorites and which rides will keep your kids entertained so you don't have to.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mazda 5 at LA Auto Show

Awwwww, Lori from MotherProof.com is right - this one is ADORABLE and always one of my favorites. Can't wait to see the new model for myself...

http://www.motherproof.com/news-rants/story/2010-L.A.-Auto-Show-2012-Mazda5-Makes-Most-of-its-Microvan/

No comments:

Post a Comment